Alfred Camera is product/service with mobile applications which turn your old, unused smartphones into home security cameras. Alfred's mission is to provide accessible security for everyone and is the most trusted brand in this area. We are determined to build the product and service with first-class user experiences together with best performance and stability. Our product and service serves users from countries across the globe, how to maintain such an infrastructure and continue support growing users and new features with high scalability and availability becomes our daily challenges.
We are currently looking for skilled, experienced and passionate engineers to further strengthen the technical capabilities of current backend team and gear up for the upcoming challenges. If you think you are the right guy, please don't hesitate and join us!
In this job, you will be responsible for:
1. Analyze, design, implement, test and deploy new product features/enhancements by working with product managers, designers and app developers
2. Identify and address/improve service stability and performance issues
3. Setup, manage and monitor production services running on AWS and GCP
4. Provide prompt actions on service availability issues and take weekend duty shifts
5. Design/Create internal data analytic and monitoring tools
6. Build product proof-of-concept designs or prototypes
7. Create reliable, efficient, testable and maintainable implementations
8. Work efficiently/independently and keep communicating with colleagues and supervisors