AlfredCamera is a mobile application which turns your old, unused smartphones into home security cameras. Alfred's mission is to provide accessible security for everyone. As the most trusted brand in this area, our apps have achieved more than 25M downloads with Android/iOS combined and manages to acquire exceptional user ratings on both platforms. We are determined to create the product with first-class user experiences along with the best performance and stability.
【 Your role 】
Product quality is one of AlfredCamera's core competencies. We set the bar high for our product stability. That's why AlfredCamera keeps the highest ratings, average 4.8 with 500K+ reviews, among all smart home products. As a product delivery intern, you will be able to learn the product testing and release methodology. You will have to think thoroughly to define and refine test cases for the upcoming or existing features, ensuring the performance of our main features, especially focusing on the potential side effects. Also, you are expected to provide feedback to the stakeholders like product owners or engineers if any design defects are found in the stage of requirement discussion or manual testing. Lastly, you will play a role in our product release procedure to ensure the app publishing successfully.
You can explore your potential here and define your own role for the company!
【 Your Responsibility 】
- Design and execute test cases based on PRD or mind maps
- Locate and report any potential quality issues
- Perform regular and project-based activities based on established test cases
- Review specifications and provide logical feedback for better user experiences
- Ensure the production readiness and complete app publishing
- Cooperate with development and customer support teams to identify and investigate quality issues