AlfredCamera is a mobile application which turns your old, unused smartphones into home security cameras. Alfred's mission is to provide accessible security for everyone. As the most trusted brand in this area, our apps have achieved more than 25M downloads with Android/iOS combined and manages to acquire exceptional user ratings on both platforms. We are determined to create the product with first-class user experiences along with the best performance and stability.
【 Your role 】
Product quality is one of AlfredCamera's core competencies. We set the bar high for our product stability. That's why AlfredCamera keeps the highest ratings, average 4.8 with 500K+ reviews, among all smart home products. Our QA engineer plays an important role in the process of product development. You need to take part in product requirement discussion and provide your own opinions to the stakeholders like product owners or engineers for better user experience. You will have to think thoroughly to design corresponding test plans, ensuring the performance of our main features, especially focusing on the potential side effects. Also, you are expected to be the one with eagerness to initiate practical improvement plans and willingness to be a teamplayer at the same time.
If you think you are the right candidate, please don't hesitate and join us!
【 Your Responsibility 】
- Design comprehensive test plans and test cases based on PRD
- Locate and report any potential quality issues
- Perform regular and project-based activities based on established test plans
- Review specification and provide logical feedback during product development
- Cooperate with development and customer support teams to identify and investigate quality issues
- Improve existing practices or procedures related to software quality assurance