AlfredCamera is a mobile application which turns your old, unused smartphones into home security cameras. Alfred’s mission is to provide accessible security for everyone. As the most trusted brand in this area, our apps have achieved more than 25M downloads with Android/iOS combined and manages to acquire exceptional user ratings on both platforms. We are determined to create the product with first-class user experiences together with best performance and stability.
【 Your role 】
We're looking for a passionate HR Deputy Manager who is excited to hunt the best talents and cultivate an incredible team. The HR Deputy Manager is responsible for overseeing and completing all personnel practices for recruiting, managing, developing and optimizing the human resources of an organization. You will work closely with team managers to identify the talent needs, plan recruiting strategies and explore qualified candidates to fulfill the hiring demands.
【 Your responsibility 】
Recruitment and onboarding
- Identify and explore effective recruiting channels for sourcing and attracting qualified candidates.
- Move potential candidates forward with the HCM system.
- Pre-screen qualified candidates.
- Plan motivational activities (e.g. editing office blog, taking team photos, arranging public relations interviews, etc.) to strengthen employer branding and hiring effectiveness.
- Optimize interviewing and onboarding processes to ensure a positive experience
- Team welcome and training kick-off
- Support newcomers to become part of AlfredCamera as soon as possible
Team build and profession growth
- Develop a strategy to build an adaptive and empowered culture.
- Give a voice to employees who contribute to positive workplace culture by asking certain employees for constructive feedback and acting on it kick-off regular stay interviews to give positive feedback to hard-working employees
- Initiate or execute tasks that help Alfred’s team growth both professionally and intellectually