AlfredCamera is a mobile application which turns your old, unused smartphones into home security cameras. Alfred's mission is to provide accessible security for everyone. As the most trusted brand in this area, our apps have achieved more than 25M downloads with Android/iOS combined and manages to acquire exceptional user ratings on both platforms. We are determined to create the product with first-class user experiences together with best performance and stability.
【 Your role 】
You will be joining the team pursuing various of challenging goals in order to keep AlfredCamera as the best home security experience available in the market.
【 Your Responsibility 】
In this job you will be responsible to:
- Create/Maintain C/C++ implementations based on product specifications
- Address code portability issues across the products on different platforms
- Work with internal teams to design the architecture of new software components and/or products
- Port and integrate open-source software into company’s product
- Profile/Identify performance bottlenecks and apply optimizations
- Write specification and design documents
- Build product prototypes from scratch