AlfredCamera is looking for a UX Designer with the ability to dive into solving complex user experience challenges for AlfredCamera and creating user-centered, effective solutions. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to build a product’s user experience strategy based on user research. Every member of our design team sits somewhere in the spectrum of experience design, having the ability to own a project individually, but also contributing to every part of the whole user experience. Candidates must approach problem-solving in logical ways. They should have a sense of ownership over the work-at-hand, and an aptitude for teamwork and open communication.
1. Conduct competitive analysis of other services that operate in the same space
2. Prepare user research and initiate new project accordingly
3. Participate in creating a product development strategy
4. Coordinate with Product Manager, Data Analyst, Developers and other team members on user experience improvements
5. Ensure that a user logically flows from one step to the next
6. Help users to achieve their goal via well-structured information and user interface design
7. Conduct usability tests on the product and create a report showcasing your findings